Open for Expressions of Interest 21 April – 19 June 2023
Gold Coast Hospital Foundation in collaboration with Gold Coast Health, Griffith University, Bond University and Southern Cross University is proud to support the Collaborative Research Grant Scheme 2023. The research grant scheme is a competitive grant program which provides up to $100,000 for research projects of one to three years’ duration.
The aim of this grant scheme is to support innovative, collaborative and responsive health care research that optimises our system of health care. The purpose is to:
- develop a strong research culture within Gold Coast Health;
- increase research capacity of Gold Coast Health and its staff;
- establish meaningful collaborations between Gold Coast Health research active staff, academic partners, external
- institutions, industry partners and community organisations;
- generate translatable research that addresses one or more of the core challenges that are significant to the provision of quality healthcare to our communities; and
- conduct high quality health and health system related research that has impact locally, nationally, and internationally
Grant Application Process:
The scheme involves a two-step application process:
- Expression of Interest (EOI). This provides an opportunity to provide a broad overview of the proposed research and is used by members of a review panel to determine which submissions will progress through to a Full Application.
- Successful applicants at the EOI stage will be invited to prepare a Full Application for assessment by expert scientific reviewers and a consumer review panel.
A period of eight weeks is provided for submissions at each stage.
How to Apply:
Expressions of Interest are to be completed online. Full details including links to helpful resources, application form and relevant templates can be found in the Collaborative Research Grant Scheme Guideline for Expressions of Interest (click on the link below).Apply for Research Grant Scheme